Aaron Greffenius is the owner operator and Australian Credit Licensee (ACL# 392183) of Loan Market Picton, which is located at 87 Argyle Street, Picton NSW 2571. Aaron has been a broker for nearly 15 years and has assisted his clients through several booms and busts and one global financial crisis. The entire team at Loan Market Picton is focussed on getting great finance and helping their customers achieve strong overall financial health.
Each member of the Loan Market Picton team focuses on his or her specialty, so the overall efficiency and professional knowledge is high. Beyond the local area, Loan Market boasts a 500 plus broker strong network across the country to draw on. For example, if you have a client in Perth that wants to be seen, that is no problem as we have boots on the ground to assist us if needed.
We welcome and have a strong understanding of small business. More importantly, we know how to achieve outstanding results for our self-employed customers. Complex scenarios are also welcome and well thought strategic solutions are what we are known for.
Our standards and practices are of the highest order. 100% compliance is the starting point for our clients; however we fully understand the language and systems of finance and use this knowledge to gain excellent customer outcomes.
The following is a short list of expertise, but is in no way comprehensive:
- SMSF Finance
- Private Funding
- Shop Fitouts
- Car Finance
- Investment Property Finance
- Fleet Car Buying
- Equipment Finance
- Home Loans
- Business Finance (secured or unsecured)
- Personal Loans
- Commercial Finance
- NSW Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia 2017 Broker of the Year for Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- National Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia 2017 Broker of the Year for Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- National Australian Broking Awards Finalist for 2017 Regional Office of the Year
- 2017 Asset Finance Broker of the Year for Loan Market
- 2017 NSW Broker of the Year for Wealth Market