A message from Sam White
We've been helping people into homes for two decades.
Founded in 1995 by Sam White, Loan Market began as Ray White Financial Services, a natural extension of the Ray White real estate business.
The business rapidly grew through the 90's and by 2001 the company's loan book reached $1 billion. In 2003, the Loan Market brand was launched and the company had over 200 brokers throughout Australia. By 2014 our brokers had secured over $47 billion of home loans for thousands of Australians. Today, Loan Market has cemented itself asone of the largest mortgage brokers in Australia.
Over the past decade, Loan Market has expanded into New Zealand growing our network to over 1,000 brokers internationally.
Since July 2014 Loan Market has been operating as a franchise business.
You can trust the expertise and experience of a Loan Market mortgage broker and you'll feel confident that they're getting the best home loan from our panel of lenders.
- Our 95% satisfaction rating and great reviews on productreview.com.au are a testament to our 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude.
- We're a family run business, not owned by a bank.
- We have an extensive panel of over 30 lenders to choose from.
- Our strong partnership with Ray White, Australasia's largest real estate business, offers you a wider range of services.
- Our brokers are among the most qualified in the industry. We hold them to educational standards set forth by the MFAA and internal customer service standards that create great customer experiences.
Although we're not in it for the awards, it's great to be recognised as leaders in the mortgage broking industry. Here are some of theawards we've recently won:
- Winner ABAs Best Web Presence 2012
- Winner ABAs Major Brokerage of the Year Non-Franchise 2013
- Winner AMAs Best Community Engagement 2013
- Winner ABAs Best Ethical/Social Responsibility Program 2014