message from Sam White
We've been helping people into homes for over two decades.
Founded in 1995 by Sam White, Loan Market is a member of the White Family Group of Companies.
The business rapidly grew through the 90's and by 2001 the company's loan book reached $1 billion. In 2003, the Loan Market brand was launched and the company had over 200 brokers throughout Australia. By 2014 our brokers had secured over $47 billion of home loans for thousands of Australians. Today, Loan Market has cemented itself as one of the largest mortgage brokers in Australia.
Over the past decade, Loan Market has expanded into New Zealand growing our network to over 1,000 brokers internationally.
Although we're not in it for the awards, it's great to be recognised as leaders in the mortgage broking industry. Here are some of the awards we've recently won:
- Finalist - MFAA - Aggregator of the Year - 2017
- Finalist - AMA - Aggregator of the Year - 2017
- Winner - Innovator of the Year - 2016
- Finalist - MFAA Aggregator of the Year - 2016
- Finalist - ABAs Major Brokerage of the Year (Franchise) - 2015
- Winner - ABAs Best Ethical/Social Responsibility Program - 2014
- Winner - AMAs Best Community Engagement - 2013
- Winner - ABAs Major Brokerage of the Year (Non-Franchise) - 2013
- Winner - ABAs Best Web Presence - 2012
Over 20 years of Loan Market history