April 15 2019
An increasing number of sites are being breached due to password security; don't let it happen to you!
One of the pillars for Loan Market is to keep you safe, and one of the most important things is security, especially the security of your data. We have recently undertaken a security audit and want to make a series of improvements, to make our security even better.
- On 1 May 2019, MyCRM will be updating the password policy to ensure that everyone has a password of at least 8 characters long. This is the minimum recommended length, but we encourage you to select a longer password to improve your protection
- You will also be required to enter your password at least once every 30 days, if you have selected the “remember me” option to stay logged in. If you do not log in within 3 months, your MyCRM account will be temporarily suspended and you will need to contact MyCRM Support to re-activate it. These steps ensure that access to your data is better controlled.
Simon Horn, the Chief Information Security Officer for the Group, said “More and more sites are being breached due to poor password security. As part of our ongoing systems review we will be increasing the password requirements of MyCRM to meet industry standards. We encourage you to choose a longer, more memorable password or passphrase rather than a shorter random password. For an effective password, length is most important.“
This change is the first in a series of improvements the MyCRM team is making. Later this year, we plan to upgrade the way you login to MyCRM. We are working towards the ability to have single sign-on, where you only login once and have access to all the available systems.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact MyCRMSupport@loanmarket.com.au or call 07 3231 2283.
Calling all CSM’s…
Don’t miss the April National CSM Hive! Grab your lunch and join us for the latest marketing tactics, hacks for compliance issues and more!
- When? Apr 30, 2019, 12-12:40pm AEDT
- Where? Online!
- Your host: Rayner McIntyre
- Marketing - Frequently asked questions and how to find the answers quickly!
- Lender hot seat - 7 questions in 7 minutes
- Compliance - Most common errors on Audit Reports + Failures that can be easily avoided
- MyCRM - Best practice to get support
- Springboard CSM 30 Day program
- What is it? Whats in it? Become a certified CSM