Spring into it
There are brand new resources available on Springboard to help you improve your business and learn ways you can work more efficiently.
To see what’s new, log into Springboard to see new video workshops, podcasts and presentations that have become available across a number of channels:
Working with Agents channel
Sales & Business Channel
Success Stories Channel
Tech Tips Channel
Over the next fortnight, check out Springboard for more content such as a podcast with our Top Broker's within the network discussing their goals for the upcoming financial year, a communication skills video workshop and more!
If you have any Springboard related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important changes to Loan Market Go
Loan Market Go have made some changes that will make it easier to get pre-approval for your customers by relaxing genuine savings policy.
Loan Market Go have made the following changes:
To help you communicate the benefits of using Loan Market Go with your customers, they have provided the following documents:
Wealth Market EOFY offer
Introduce more clients to Wealth Market and qualify for 30% referral fees. Get in quick, the offer expires June 30.
How can you qualify for this Monster 30% Offer?
1. Simply refer 15 clients during June - new clients, existing clients, prospects or from your database.
2. Work together with your local Wealth Market adviser to help clients arrange a free meeting. Don’t forget... meetings can be held any time, not just in June.
3. You’ll earn 30% referral fees on any June client leads that decide to take up our personal Protection Advice.
Offer your clients a free, no-obligation session with a qualified adviser. The Wealth Market process will explore their current situation and identify their needs and goals. They’ll be able to consider any existing cover and discuss next steps and options.
Send your leads through Connect. Contact email@example.com for more details or talk to your local Wealth Market adviser today.
National Wealth Market financial advisers
NSW - Justin Turtle & Tim Webb. VIC - Claire Garrott, Simon McGuirk & Jonathan Scholes. QLD - Paul Korst, Geoff Marston & Jeremy Ross. SA - Ralston Grose. WA - Brad Cochran.
To see the flyer, click here
ANZ special offer
ANZ are offering special rates on end of financial year Asset Finance loans.
See the special rates below:
|4.2%* p.a.||5.1%* p.a.|
- For commercial customers on all new commercial assets including cars LTV<140
- For consumers on new caravans, boats and new card LTV<110 for homeowners
*Offer is open to new and existing customers and is subject to the following terms:
- ANZ credit approval criteria applies
- Establishment fee $375 and PPSR fee $6.80 are applicable (can be financed)
- Applies only to finance for $60K+ on trucks, trailers, forklifts, earthmoving and agricultural goods
- Transaction must be approved by ANZ by 30th July 2017
- Rates are current as at 1 May 2017 and subject to change
- For a complete table of rates, refer to the ANZ Commercial Broker Asset Finance - Monthly Writing Plan
Things you should know: Finance is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.