Wealth Market Franchise opportunities - coming soon.
Wealth Market has been operational for a few years and over the last 12 months has established and embedded the ‘broker referral’ model with employed salaried financial advisers in each state for brokers to refer their clients. This model has made good progress and will continue to be provided for brokers who prefer a referral model.
New franchise model launching
Wealth Market will be launching a new franchise model for Wealth Market to support requests from the network where:
- the Loan Market franchise owner also has a financial planning business;
- the Loan Market franchise owner would like to establish a Wealth Market franchise to support their client proposition;
- an external financial planning business would like to join Wealth Market to work more closely with Loan Market franchisees;
- an external financial planning business would like to join Wealth Market to be part of a family owned business that focuses on the client with good support and no "product bias".
If you, or a financial adviser you know would be interested in this opportunity then please register your interest and we’ll get in touch with you for an initial discussion.
More details on this new opportunity will be released next month.
LAST CHANCE to nominate for International Awards 2018
Our Loan Market International Awards are fast approaching and will be held on Monday 13 August on the Gold Coast as part of our annual conference, Connect.
Nominations are closing soon for some of our most coveted awards:
- Brokers Choice
- Customer Service Manager of the Year
- Lender of the Year
Voting closes this Thursday 19 July
Peer recognition is one of the greatest compliments available so we encourage you to get involved and contribute to the evening by submitting your votes.
1 day left! Satisfaction survey. How did we do?
There's only 1 day left to share your feedback with us on our performance, service and tools so we can continue to improve for you. The survey closes COB Thursday 19 July.
Complete this 4-minute survey based on the past year from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018. Or, if you just started with us, complete based on the time you have been with Loan Market (applies to business owners only)
As your franchisor, we have to keep earning the right for you to do business with us.
Your opinion matters, a lot.
Loan Market wins big at industry awards
Over 16 categories, we had 21 finalists in the Australian Broking Awards, almost three times more than our closest competitor! The big winners included;
- Bernard Desmond - The Adviser's Broker of the Year AND Customer Service of the Year - Individual (Metro)
- Josh Bartlett, Loan Market Bayside - Residential Broker of the Year
- Samuel Arthurs, Loan Market Warrnambool - Customer Service of the Year - Individual (Regional)
- Michael Vasilaras, Loan Market Bayside - Newcomer of the Year - Metropolitan
- Loan Market - Major Brokerage of the Year - Franchise
What a fantastic effort by the Loan Market family, congratulations.
MFAA launches broker advocacy campaign
Featuring real broker customers, including winners of The Block, Kyal and Kara Demmrich, the advertising campaign aims to highlight the experiences customers have had with brokers and the value they place in the broker offering and service.The campaign promotes the tagline Your Broker Behind You, showcasing that the broker is supportive of the customer and their dreams of home ownership. The multichannel advertising campaign will run across regional television, national newspapers, social media, national radio, as well as on billboards, bus stops and branded buses.
Webinars to make you a MyCRM pro
Become a MyCRM ninja. The webinar masterclass series will take you from beginner to pro. Over the next 4 weeks, discover how to get the most out of MyCRM and unlock all the features available to make your life easier.
Each week, we break down MyCRM into 5 different topics. Jump onto a live webinar, be taken on a tour, see some live examples, understand the best use of the system and ask any questions you have. Each webinar is approximately 25 minutes and you can book into any week that suits you.
Boost your profile with Loan Market magazines
The Loan Market magazines are now available for each different customer segment: first home buyers, investors and refinancers.
Leave this branded mag with your customers at the end of your first meeting, email it to new leads, share it with referral partners or share it with local businesses.
They are jam-packed with interesting content and finance must-knows for your customers.
There are three versions available so all your clients will be covered. Including first home buyers, investors and refinancers.
For each version, there is a generic magazine or you can personalise with details of your team or an individual broker.
Also, through PrintForce you can order 25 up to 100 magazines.
Order through PrintForce here
Loan MarketGO $0 annual fee for the life of the loan
Your customers could save $1,200 over ten years. Loan MarketGO will waive the $120 annual fee for the life of the loan facility, if the following conditions are met:
- Loan application is submitted from 9:00AM (AEST) Monday 2nd July 2018 and before 6:00PM (AEST) Friday 28th September 2018
- Loan is settled by 6:00PM (AEST) Monday 31st December 2018
- Loan is a new application and excludes loan variations, including top-ups
Plus, 2 business day turnaround on applications.
Impressed? Talk to your BDM to find out more or visit the Loan Market Go website
Want to attend Connect conference for free?
Connect is just 25 days away! But it’s not too late to secure your ticket to one of the biggest events on our calendar.
On the fence? Here are a few reasons to attend:
- Loan Market’s International Awards
- Over 5 hours of Loan Market breakout sessions
- Hear first-hand market-leading changes Loan Market will be implementing
- World-class speakers
- Bollywood themed party (yes, we take dressing up seriously)
- Grow your network with Ray White, Wealth Market, Insurance Market and Home Now
You can not miss these two days.
Register for your ticket before July 30 and go into the draw to win back the full price of your ticket.
Supercharge your back office process
The Broker Support Service is supercharging some of our biggest businesses by handling all the data entry, assisting throughout the settlement process and allowing you to spend time winning more clients.
This service has just revised the fee card to account for Consumer Price Index (CPI). It’s only a few dollars - see fee changes here
Lender Weather Updates
Check out the latest updates from the Loan Market lender channel