Having started my finance career in the United Kingdom and experiencing the global financial crisis (GFC) to the full effect, I've seen the highs and lows of the finance world. I know that forming long lasting relationships with customers and lenders is the key to a successful business and customer satisfaction.
I work for you and not the bank. I will do everything in my power to obtain the most competitive and practical loan for your circumstances. Whether you're a first time buyer, investor or looking to upgrade your family home, I have access to over 30 different lenders and hundreds of products – we can review these together to find you the best loan for your needs.
My goal is to save you time and make your home loan process as easy as possible. I'll deal with real estate agents, solicitors, accountants, financial planners and lenders on your behalf, updating you frequently on the progress of your loan.
- Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate in Mortgage advice and Practice CEMAP (UK)
- Accredited Member of the MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia)
- Member of COSL (Credit Ombudsman Service Limited)