Self Employed

Knowing which lenders to approach when submitting self-employed loans will not only save you time and money, but will also offer you comfort in knowing that you are speaking with finance professional who can accommodate your needs.

Obtaining a home loan for self-employed workers, small business owners, contractors and freelancers has become more complicated since the global financial crisis (GFC). However, I can help you understand what lenders need in order for your home loan to be approved.

Like PAYG customers, lenders need to see your income stream. This will vary slightly from lender to lender, however most will require some or all of the following:

  • Tax Returns
  • Business Bank Statements
  • Business Activity Statements
  • ATO Assessment Notices
  • ABN (registered for two years)
  • Accountant verification

I can help you understand which lenders only require one year of tax returns and are welcoming self-employed business. I can assist you in achieving your goal of owning a home, refinancing or buying an investment property faster.

Fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch to arrange an appointment at a convenient and location time for you.

Related content