Whatever reason you have for wanting to refinance, it is important to have a clear objective in mind. You should explore all your options to assist you in making an informed decision that you feel comfortable with, considering your individual needs and overall financial situation.
Refinancing can be a costly process, so it is important to be aware of your reasons for wanting to refinance. Things to consider before refinancing;
- Is your current interest rate too high?
- Are you happy with your current Lender, or what is it you do not like about them?
- Has your financial situation changed?
- Have you considered the bank fees and costs involved to refinance?
- Is it financially beneficial for you to refinance?
- Do you have an idea of the type of loan required and any additional features?