First home buyers
Buying your first home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. But it can also be frustrating and confusing. I’ll take care of the frustration and confusion for you, so you can enjoy the journey!
There’s a lot to know about buying a home, and it can be perplexing at times for some people. There are multiple steps along the way with many terms you may not be familiar with:
- How much money do you really need for a deposit?
- What is lender’s mortgage insurance? Do you need it?
- What is loan to value ratio, and how does it affect your interest rate and loan repayments?
- What is stamp duty and do you need to pay it?
- Do you qualify for the First Home Owner’s Grant, and how does that process work?
I will guide you through the process of buying your first home, from the moment you need to secure a loan, until the property has settled and beyond. We keep it simple so you know exactly what you need to do and when to do it. Our team will be there with you every step of the way, so you can move forward confident in the decisions that you’ve made.
Book a no obligation appointment with me by filling out the contact form on the right and remember my service is no cost to you, as I’m paid by the lender you choose. At the end you’ll know exactly where you stand and what you can do. Knowledge is power, so make sure you have it.