First Home Buyers
Purchasing your first home is one of the largest financial commitments you will ever have to make. You may be feeling a little uncertain of how the lending process works and don't want to make the wrong decision. If so, I can help to reduce the confusion and support you with making this very important step in your life.
I will cover all of your questions to make sure you understand all aspects of the lending process. I can assist you to;
- Compare home loans to find the most competitive offer to suit your individual requirements and unique lifestyle,
- Make the loan process easy by helping you to understand the different rates, fees, charges, terms and conditions available, and
- Provide you with the professional and personalised service you deserve.
To help you to get started, there are a few factors you should take into consideration when applying for a home loan, to read more click on each link below.
- How much can you afford to borrow?
- Deposit Amount
- Savings History
- Different Home Loans Available
- First Home Buyers
- Stamp Duty
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- Additional costs
There are over 800 home loan products available from a wide panel of 30 banks and lenders – with their own offers and loan products. The loan that's right for someone else may be completely wrong for you, that's why it's important to speak to me before you accept an offer from a big bank.
Talk to me today to assist you to make this very important and exciting step in your life.