Whatever reason you have for wanting to refinance, it is important to have a clear objective in mind. You should explore all of your options to assist you in making an informed decision that you feel comfortable with taking into account your individual needs and overall financial situation.
Refinancing can be a costly process so it is important to be aware of your reasons for wanting to refinance. Things to consider before refinancing;
- Is your current interest rate too high?
- Are you happy with your current Lender, or what is it you do not like about them?
- Has your financial situation changed?
- Have you considered the bank fees and costs involved to refinance?
- Is it financially beneficial for you to refinance?
- Do you have an idea of the type of loan required and any additional features?
Buying your own home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Your home is also likely to be your biggest asset. Why not put this asset to work by for making improvements to your home or alternatively using the additional funds to assist in the purchase of a new home or investment property.
I can assist you to make an informed decision and take the stress out of becoming overwhelmed with the wide choice of loans and products available on the market. Talk to me today if your financial situation changes, or you simply want a better deal on your current home loan.