How it works, how we can help
There are at least 3 main components to contend with when purchasing a property. In practice most people need guidance with all of these components: Loan, Property and Legal.
- Loan steps (brief)
- Initial assessment: borrowing capacity, purchase budget, supporting documentation etc
- Banks, products and rates, policies
- Lodging the loan: assessment, credit checks, conditional approval, valuations, formal approval, loan documentation, certification, funding and settlement
- Property process
- Strata reports, pest and building reports if required
- How do I start? How to approach a real estate agent, and all the steps and tips through to securing a purchase
- Legal checks
- Contract for the property checked by a conveyancer or solicitor
- Any other checks that may be required
We’ll customise what’s required very quickly, and guide you at every step - so don’t let this delay you. In fact it is easier to get advice earlier than later. Make it easier on yourself and ask us first.
For most people, a home or investment loan is the biggest expenditure of their lives, and requires the respect and appropriate amount of attention for the sum of money involved.