About Joshua Gilbert
I became a mortgage broker to provide a hands on approach in assisting people through the process of buying a home, creating wealth and assisting others to find a better solution.
Being a broker allows me to pass on my insight and knowledge from the very beginning of the buying process right through to managing a large investment portfolio. No transaction is ever the same so this advice is paramount to home owners and potential home owners from all walks of life.
As a Loan Market broker, I have access to over 30 different lenders and 800 loan products. This provides me with great opportunity to find the most competitive home loan for your needs.
Loan types I specialise in:
- Home loans
- Investment loans
- Business loans
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Are you keen to enter the real estate market but unable to save enough for a deposit? Click here to read about family equity options.
- 2017 & 2018 Australian Mortgage Association Finalist for Broker Of The Year - Productivity
- 2018 Mortgage Professionals Australia Top 100 Broker
- 2018 Top 25 Elite Business Writers
- 2018 Loan Market Platinum Elite Performer
- 2018 Top 20 International Loan Marker Brokers
- 2016 Better Business Awards - Winner Rising Star Award
- 2013 - 2017 Loan Market Elite performer
- 3 Years Running Top 30 Under 30
- MPA Young Gun Finalist 2013
- Young Gun & Quality Young Gun of the Year, Australian Mortgage Awards Finalist 2013
- Dip FS (F/MB)
I am a passionate sponsor of the Victoria Fire and Rescue Services as well as Victoria Police.