Finding the most suitable home loan is a big deal.
You need to pick the lender, choose a fixed or variable rate (or both) all while making sure the loan matches your financial goals. There's lots of information you need to take in and I’m here to give you all the information you need to put yourself in a better financial position when you get a home loan.
Things to remember:
- The lowest interest rate may not be the most competitive product.
- The bigger the deposit, the less you need to borrow.
- Your deposit may not be as big as you think - there are costs involved with establishing a loan and buying property.
- Pre-approval from a lender will help give you a better understanding of how much you can borrow.
- There are smaller and regional lenders that offer competitive options outside of the big4 banks.