First Home Buyers
As a first home buyer, you want to feel confident and relaxed, not rushed, when choosing a home loan.
To help you fully understand the home loan process and your options, I give you as much time as you need throughout the entire loan process, as well as all the right information to make your home loan decision with confidence.
How Mortgage Brokers Work?
- I will first work with you to better understand your circumstances and your home finance requirements.
- Once you have listed your needs, I will do the legwork and scour over 800 home loan products from our panel of over 60+ lenders that includes major banks and non-bank lenders.
- I will then take the time to explain your home loan options and answer any questions you may have about the home loan process, the lender, or the many loan products.
- Once you have selected the loan that you feel most comfortable with, I will handle all the paperwork, apply for and manage the loan through to settlement.
- Even after your home loan has settled, I will be available to assist you throughout the life of your loan, offering you advice on how to pay off your loan as fast as possible (if that is your objective) and how to deal with any rate rises.