Solutions to buy or build your dream home.
Matching your needs and objectives to lenders saving you time and taking some of the stress away from you.
As a mobile broker, I come to you and find solutions to meet your home finance needs.
I have over 12 years’ experience in the finance industry and specialise in the following residential loans:
- First Home Buyer Loans,
- Owner Occupied Loans,
- Construction Loans,
- Investor Loans, and
- Refinance Loans.
First Home Buyers
Buying your first home can be a daunting task. I will help you through the process from start to finish taking away some of the stress you will feel taking this great step forward in your life. My service includes:
- Arrange a pre-approval so you have confidence to negotiate
- Constant updates on the status of your application
- Details of what to do and expect next
- Explanation or directing you to the right person to speak to about any concerns you have, and
- No pressure to buy, if it’s not what you want, don’t do it.
Upsizing or downsizing, I can assist in finding a loan to suit your individual needs and objectives.
Moving from one home to another can be a difficult time
- How do you do it?
- Do you sell first?
- Can you get a loan to buy before you sell?
All options are discussed so you can make an informed decision. Let me help take the stress away and provide you with the knowledge to move on to the life and home you want.
Building a new home? Let me help you realise your dream.
I will help you through the process from start to finish including:
- Where to start,
- Explain how a construction loan works,
- What is required before, during and on completion of your new home,
- Help you apply for government grants,
- Ensure you know what the next step in the process is, and
- Be available for any questions you have.
Building your dream home is one of the most rewarding events in your life and making the process smooth will help you enjoy what you have worked so hard for.
Property investment rules are changing constantly in the current economic environment. Choosing the right lender can be difficult for an experienced investor so take the time to get expert assistance from a broker with direct contact to the service providers.
My personal experience in investing enables me to understand your needs and objectives, from asset protection needs to taxation needs. I can guide you to the appropriate services to ensure you make the most from your investment.
Release Your Equity
Releasing your equity, particularly as an investor, can open up many opportunities to you in a financial sense. This may include making building your property portfolio easier and faster, something which could have a huge effect on your net wealth further down the track.
Line of Credit
Options for equity release include a line of credit which can provide you access to funds as and when you need them. A master limit structure may be an option to save going back and forth to your lender each time you want to complete the next purchase in your portfolio.
Will switching lenders really save you money?
I can complete a full assessment with written details on what loan A versus loan B will cost you over the life of a loan. Take the time to get professional advice so it doesn’t cost you in the long run. Lender specials may look good, but what is the long term benefit?
All of the Newcastle and surrounding area – I am a mobile broker.
Newcastle, Charlestown, Warners Bay, Glendale, Swansea, Maitland, Kurri Kurri, Toronto and more.
Book a meeting today and complete the online contact form or call me on 0409 247 901.
My service promise
- Keep clients informed on the progress of their application regularly.
- Ensure the loan is processed within 24 hours of receiving all required documentation.
- Give each application the same level of care as if it was for my own home.
- Provide ongoing service and support.
- Provide opportunity to protect yourself in the event of an unforeseen accident or illness.
Connections to Make the Home Loan Process Easier
I work with clients, solicitors, agents, accountants and financial planners.
TDS are specialists in tax depreciation and provide a quantity survey report that can be used by your accountant to claim the maximum non-cash deductions available for you. This relationship is very much a value-add connection that can benefit investors.
Diploma in Financial Services (Mortgage Broking)
Diploma of Financial services (Financial Planning)
Diploma in Business Administration
Justice of the Peace (NSW)
MFAA Accredited Member