Whether you are looking for a competitive refinance home loan, your very first home loan or a flexible investment home loan, my job is to make this process easy and to ensure that my clients get the most competitive home loan deal for their finance needs. Having a wife as a licensed real estate agent that has been in the industry for over 12 years means my knowledge of buying and selling homes gives me an edge and really helps me when dealing with my client's financial situations and transactions.
My negotiation process with real estate agents and my involvement in the real estate industry for over 10 years has given me the skills that I need to best help buyers, vendors and real estate agents. Having an involvement in the process from start to finish is a real positive for anyone looking for that extra added service.
Being part of the transaction is imperative for communication, the home loan process and all parties involved. My real estate knowledge, investment experience, self employment, and understanding of first home buyers, will always allow me to make the best decisions for each clients individual needs.
Our Mortgage Broking Professional Achievements
- Australian Mortgage Awards - Brokerage of the Year - Franchise 2016
- Australian Mortgage Awards - Quality Young Gun of the Year - Franchise 2016
- Australian Broking Awards - Office of the Year Franchise 2016
- Finalist for the ABA Awards - Customer Service of the Year Individual 2016
- Finalist for the Australian Broking Awards - Residential Broker of the Year 2016
- Australian Mortgage Awards - Broker of the Year 2015
- Australian Broking Awards - Customer Service of the Year Individual 2015
- Finalist for the Australian Broking Awards - Residential Broker of the Year 2015
- Finalist for the Australian Broking Awards - Office of the Year Franchise 2015
- Australian Mortgage Awards - Broker of the Year - Franchisee 2014
- Newcomer of the Year at the 2013
- Number One Broker in Volume of Approved Loans 2012
- Most Improved Broker 2012
- Finalist for the Australian Broking Awards - Best Customer Service 2012
- International Rookie of the Year 2012
- Australian Mortgage Awards - Quality Young Gun of the Year 2012
- Loan Market Rookie of the Year 2011
- Best new Broker 2011
Media Recognition and Awards
- MPA Young Guns
- International Rookie of the Year
- Young Gun & Quality Young Gun of the Year, Australian Mortgage Awards
- Finalist for Newcomer of the Year, Australian Brokering Awards
- Busy, burdened breeders: Why Gen B could be your best clients
- Spotlight on a 2012 AMAs Winner
Business Community Involvement
I am involved heavily with real estate agents in the local area. I believe in being apart of the process of helping clients buy their properties, it is a level of service that I like and strive to achieve. It helps bring perspective and negotiation value to my clients when I am a part of the home buying process, from start to finish. I am also a proud member of the Credit Ombudsman Service and having owned and operated my own business for over 10 years, I am very aware about creating wealth, and understand the importance of being ‘Financially Healthy’ for the future. Investing in property and shares is a passion of mine and helping people with their finances gives me the opportunity to help them create wealth. My local business involvement includes Accountants and Financial Planners. I believe it is always best to seek professional advice when purchasing a property. From this advice I can look for the most competitive home loan to suit each clients personal financial needs and lifestyle.