Loan Market Mortgage Adviser servicing Ashgrove, The Gap, Red Hill and surrounding suburbs
About Joshua Swift
After 9 years in the New South Wales Police Force and achieving the rank of Detective Senior Constable, I took a career change in 2010 and completed all the necessary qualifications to become a Finance Broker. Along with my Industry memberships and from my previous career, I hold strong core values and ethics that compliment my role as a Finance Broker and I have successfully run my own business for the last six years. I recently transitioned to working with Loan Market, so I have access to a strong support network and team of professionals to drive my development. This in turn allows me to provide outstanding customer service and informed professional advice.
Along with my wealth of finance knowledge, it is complimented by my commitment to you by:
- Providing Market Analysis reports including investment research and feedback
- Being available every step of the way during your finance process
- Preparing finance so you are Auction ready
- Attend open homes and Auctions with you to be able to help negotiate
- Provide you with the best suitability of loan structure and loan product
- Work in conjunction with your Accountant and take in relevant taxation considerations
- Work with your chosen Solicitor and Financial Planner
- Provide you with Cash Flow Analysis
- Provide Personal Budgets and Household Budgets
My passion is being able to assist homeowners to grow a property portfolio. Whether you’re taking your first step as a First Home Buyer or expanding into multiple properties, I am able to assist you with all my proven experience and available resources.
As I run my own business, I can be contacted at a time that is the most convenient for you. Whether it be weekends or after hour appointments, I make myself available to suit you.