Self Employed

If you have been self employed for at least 2 years and your tax returns show a taxable income sufficient to pass the lenders serviceability requirements, you should generally be able to attain a loan from most traditional lenders, such as the major banks, up to 97% of the property value.

You will need to supply 2 years of accountant prepared tax returns.

Lite doc.

  • 12 months profit and loss statements (P&L) taken from management accounts, with end date no more than 6 months prior to the application date (must be signed by all applicants / guarantors)
  • Business Activity Statements (BAS) covering all four quarters of the P&L above
  • All Business Activity Statements (BAS) covering the period from the end of the P&L to the present
  • Group Certificates for all wages paid to Directors, for these amounts to be used as an add back
  • There is no product restriction or interest rate loading, valid for all security properties valued up to $3.0m
Thank you for all your help and support in securing my mortgage’. - Gareth Cameron
Thank you for all of your help and persistence in getting us our home loan. We appreciate all of assistance’ - Damian and Rocio Del Re

Related content