First Home Buyers
As a first home buyer there are many different things you need to consider when buying your first property and obtaining your first home loan.This includes things such as:
- What is my borrowing capacity?
- Do I have enough deposit?
- Do I have to pay Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance?
- What are the costs associated with getting a home loan?
- How do I apply for the First Home Owners Grant? Am I eligible?
- What Government charges will I be liable for?
- Who do I need help from to complete the purchase?
You do need to know that you can afford the home loan and that you meet the lenders loan requirements. With so many lenders and home loan options available to you, it is also important to select the lender and loan that suits your needs, by working with me I can focus on the behind-the-scenes stuff and you can focus on the big move.
The first 12 months in the home is the hardest and it can seem like you are going nowhere with your home loan, so just knowing that you have someone who will work with you for many years after you purchase your home allows you to rest easy in the knowledge that you are not alone and I am here to work with you.