Bowral • Mittagong • Moss Vale • Burradoo • Berrima
What is a Business Banking or corporate Banking Relationship?
My definition is:
- A Bank that understands my business:
- A Bank that will support me in the hard times and acknowledge my worth to their business by giving me good advice and aligning my relationship with products and facilities which are appropriate:
- A Bank that will not pass on unreasonable or superfluous fees and charges and will price m facilities realistically and fairly:
- A Bank that will not take every piece of security I have available, whether it is needed or not:
- A Bank that WILL return my calls the same day:
- A Bank that cares:
Your reality is?
- Is it all of the above? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
I refer my clients to Mary Ramsay because I need to work with someone who my clients can trust completely. She is simply the best Mortgage Broker. Most of the business I send to Mary is well in excess of $1,000,000 (Commercial, Investment and Margin Lending) and nothing is straight forward. All my clients want the best deal possible and somehow Mary always manages to make the complex simple, plus we get a great deal
- Andrew Hungerford, Financial Planner, Axiom Wealth, Bowral NSW