About Nelum Wijeratne
Home Loans in the Hills Area
I'm a Home Loan Specialist working in the Hills Area with access to more than 30 Banks or Lenders. I have over 10 years' experience as a Mortgage Broker and over 25 years experience as an Accounting Executive.
Whilst applying for a home loan can seem overwhelming, with my background in accounting and extensive experience in the mortgage broking industry, it doesn't have to be.
I'm well equipped
- B. Comm
- Chartered Accountant
- Cert IV(Finance and Mortgage Broking)
- Over 10 years as a Mortgage Broker
- Over 25 years as an Accounts Executive
- Previously worked as a Bank Manager and Lending Manager at a major bank
- I have good and long relationships with the major banks
Services I provide
- I'm able to guide you through applying for a Home Loan and make the process as simple as possible.
- I'm always contactable if you have any concerns or questions
- I'm able to organise finance for Owner-Occupiers and Investors and have extra expertise in organising finance for First Home Buyers to make the process seamless. I will accurately assess your situation, present your home loan options and help you complete the necessary paperwork and access government grants if appropriate and available.
- Refinancing of existing loans
- I am able to arrange Family Pledges such that if you do not have a deposit I am able to arrange finance using family properties with equity.
- In certain situations I am able to get approval for loans even if you do not have the required 5% genuine savings
I am proud to say that 100% of my clients have been happy with my service.
Please contact me to discuss your Home Loan Needs; I would be glad to be of assistance.
7 benefits of using a mortgage broker
We're more than masters of mortgages. Here are 7 non-financial reasons why it's important to have a broker like me on your side.
Help your clients buy a home in 2021
It’s important that you share with your clients that there’s a critical element to house-hunting online and in the real world that puts them in a position of power. For your clients' real estate new year’s resolutions to become a reality, they need to work out their purchasing potential.
Get your home buying resolution on a roll
Buying a property is a common goal for the New Year. Before you start your window shopping, there are a few things you need to tick off the list first (hint: It's free, lasts three to six months and makes getting a loan simple).