About Marty Smith
Did you know? Making loan repayments weekly or fortnightly could save you tens of thousands of dollars and up to 6 years off your loan term!
My role as a mortgage broker is to take the stress out of finding the right home loan and help my clients to understand the home loan process. As I work closely with real estate agents, I understand the pressures involved with buying and selling property, and have the finance knowledge and experience to guide you through from beginning to end.
In addition I can provide you with insightful data on any properties you are interested in to help ensure you purchase the right property at the right price. We will also look at your long term goals so that the right structure is set up with these goals in mind and for future wealth creation.
Home Loans in Mitcham
I have access to home loans from a wide panel of major banks and secure lenders, and I truly understand home finance in a real estate context. Getting your home loan sorted out early can ensure you are in the best position to negotiate for your home on your own terms. And while the home loan application process can seem daunting, it is often simpler than most people think.
First Home Buyers in Mitcham
First home buyers often don't know where to begin in the home loan process - my aim is to provide you with a one stop shop, including helping you to organise a deposit and assisting you with contacts such as real estate agents, conveyancers and building and pest inspectors.
11 Reasons to Use a Professional, Experienced Mortgage Broker
1. You can be the confident that you are dealing with somebody who knows the industry inside out.
2. It's important to know that your mortgage broker has a relationship with more than 30 lenders including all the major banks, to ensure you secure the home loan that's in your best interest.
3. Accessibility - you can phone me at any time, with any questions, unlike a bank call centre.
4. Are you interested in buying or selling in a particular suburb? I can provide you with unlimited free market analysis reports (usual cost $89.95 each through Pricefinder)
5. I can also provide unlimited free conveyancing checks of any Vendors Statements (Section 32) so you are aware of any issues or concerns prior to making an offer.
6. Need to access building inspectors? Conveyancers? Solictors? Quantity surveyors? Accountants? Let me introduce my extensive business contact networks to you and allow me to do the leg work.
7. My service includes 90 days free building insurance when you buy.
8. Receive an annual home loan review to ensure your loans remains competitive. My clients are for life and not just for Christmas.
9. Ongoing proactive service and support. Your bank will not call you to let you know they now have a better loan you could switch to, or that the bank next door has a better rate.
10. Receive my monthly e-newsletter, keeping you up to date with the latest market information as well as financial tips and tricks to help you build your wealth and secure your financial future.
11. The growth of my business relies on ‘word-of-mouth' not major advertising campaigns, so I ensure my service is second-to-none.
Investment Property Loans in Mitcham
As a property investor myself, I understand how important it is to have not only the right loan, but more importantly the right structure, to suit your situation and ensure you have a fantastic end result from your investment. With the assistance of an accountant or financial planner the most suitable structure can be matched with your investment property loan to enable your financial goals to be achieved.
We recently purchased an investment property with the loan being organised by Marty Smith. Marty was of great assistance from the initial consultation phase through to the final granting of the required loans.
The execution of the loan was relatively complex, with abundant paperwork and documentation. Marty assisted with all facets of this difficult process and was always available for hands-on assistance (which was required regularly). I would have no hesitation in recommending Marty to anyone organising a home loan. I would use his services again without reservation.
Peter O, Blackburn, Vic
Time Poor Professionals
Buying a property and finding the right home loan is a very time consuming process. With many people now working longer hours, I have very flexible after hours and remote contact service. I help many clients focus on finding their dream home whilst I organise the most suitable loan with very little time and effort from them.
I wanted to send you an email to thank you for all the hard work in ensuring my loan application went smoothly. Having the peace of mind that you are taking care of that, left me free to look for a new house to live in. I appreciate that my application was not straight forward but you were able to look at different options and suggest a lender that would offer a suitable product that suited my needs. I am time poor and do not have time to research, contact different providers searching for the right pre approval. The service that you provide is invaluable to me.
Further to that you were always available to me throughout the process to answer my questions and give me advice. As you would know, it is not a process that you go through often of selling and rebuying and I always felt I could ring you when I was unsure. The fact that you have great resources via loan market that you can leverage certainly enhances the services that you provide.
Once again Marty, thanks so much - going through the process was a huge ordeal for my family but having you on board gave me piece of mind. Of course if I am looking to refinance or have anyone I know needing help, I will definitely be giving you a call again or referring them to you.
Diane B, Heathmont, Vic
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
This qualification has enhanced my systematic approach, which ensures each step of the home loan process is an efficient and targeted one to ensure you get the result you want.
- Member and ex-player with the South Croydon Football Club
- Currently playing with South Warrandyte Cricket Club
Business Community Involvement
I am in close contact with 5 real estate offices in the Melbourne Eastern suburbs region which has armed me with the knowledge to help you through the offer and negotiation process for sales. The ability to provide you with tips on what goes on behind closed doors during this process could save you thousands of dollars.
Melbourne East Customers
I am happy to visit you at your home or office at a time that works best for you. My clients come from a wide region, however I primarily operate in and around the Melbourne East suburbs of Mitcham, Vermont, Donvale, Warrandyte, Heathmont, Ringwood, Croydon, Mooroolbark, Montrose and Mt Evelyn.