Mortgage broker in Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle
So can I help you as a mortgage broker?
- As professional brokers our team assesses your needs & financial position then recommends competitive loan options.
- We explain the whole process from application to settlement.
- Do most of your legwork and act as your intermediary negotiating with the lenders.
- Complete mountains of paperwork so you can simply review and sign.
- Liaise with key parties, including solicitors, real estate agents (and you) to ensure a smooth settlement.
- Conduct reviews after settlement to ensure you are always on a competitive loan.
Every year Loan Market helps thousands of Australians purchase or refinances their properties. Our team represents the modern day Branch Manager.
Home loan pre-approval
Changing lending criteria makes it more important than ever to obtain a home loan pre-approval before starting to look for your new home.
First home buyers
Lending policy is changing on a daily basis, especially for first home buyers. Buying your first home can be a nerve-racking experience.
Today it’s important to save as much money as possible. This is why we frequently reassess your loan to ensure you are on the most competitive interest rate and home loan to suit your needs.
7 benefits of using a mortgage broker
We're more than masters of mortgages. Here are 7 non-financial reasons why it's important to have a broker like me on your side.
Help your clients buy a home in 2021
It’s important that you share with your clients that there’s a critical element to house-hunting online and in the real world that puts them in a position of power. For your clients' real estate new year’s resolutions to become a reality, they need to work out their purchasing potential.
Get your home buying resolution on a roll
Buying a property is a common goal for the New Year. Before you start your window shopping, there are a few things you need to tick off the list first (hint: It's free, lasts three to six months and makes getting a loan simple).