Loan Market Mortgage Adviser servicing Coolum Beach, Peregian, Sunshine Coast and surrounding suburbs
About Renee Garsia
Why did you become a business owner running a mortgage broking business?
With a passion for numbers and a strong interest in purchasing property and the process behind it, I gained qualifications and valuable knowledge to compliment me in my profession as a Mortgage broker. Being an avid Property investor myself, not only do I hold the relevant Industry credentials, I also have extensive personal experience in the industry.
Why should a potential property buyer use a mortgage broker?
Here are just some of the benefits of using me as your Finance Broker:
- Negotiating better than advertised rates. Even with your own lender if you’re not keen to move banks
- Choice - access to over 30 different lenders
- Knowledge - In depth knowledge of lender policies making sure you're matched with the right lender product the first time
- Mobile - After hours, cafe, workplace, your house? You choose!
- No charge to you as we are paid by the nominated lender
- Maximise your borrowing capacity - has your bank told you how much you borrow? Have you found your dream home but it's $20,000 more and they won't drop? Did you know that your borrowing capacity could vary by up to $200,000 depending on which lender you go to! Are you willing to risk missing out on your dream house?
What type of business do you want to be known as an expert in?
Whether you’re PAYG or self-employed, I can assist you with your Finance Needs. Whatever your circumstances I am here to help. It may be that you’re ready to purchase now and you need someone that can act quickly and get your application together and ready to go. Or you may not be ready just yet but are looking for more information on how to get prepared to enter the property market, someone that can help you devise a savings plan or share alternatives such as family guarantee loans. I can also help you secure a personal loan for your next holiday or Asset finance for your new family car or business vehicle.
Why should a client trust you?
I aim to provide the best structure and product to suit my clients, based on their finance needs and short and long term goals. My integrity and constant communication every step of the way through the process, to the ongoing service I provide post settlement is crucial in maintaining trust and maintaining long-standing business relationships.
"Renee, you have done an awesome job, really appreciate all the hard work, you have done”
“Hi Renee, thank you for your email and your assistance throughout the whole process from beginning to end of our loan application. Your support and advice given is greatly appreciated and we will certainly recommend your services to others. Particularly the services you have provided Renee, your updates, information on each stage of the loan was extremely helpful and gave us peace of mind, knowing our loan was being handled by a Finance Specialist.”
- Christine Harding