Self Employed

Are you self-employed and unsure what options are available to you when it comes to borrowing money for home loan or business loan purposes? Have you had trouble with lenders who require you to produce the last two years business and personal tax returns have proof of a registered ABN for at least two years?

There are lenders who will provide funds even if in the absence of accountant-prepared tax returns, through the use of Limited Documentation loans. Depending on the complexity of your business structure, these lenders may accept proof of income via a variety of methods, allowing you to obtain the finance you require.

Talk to me today to find out more about limited documentation home loan options.

Related content