Located in Welshpool, we are a family owned and run business. Sharon and Balpreet Bal previously worked as a Project Manager in Oil and Gas and Accountant respectively. We both come from very customer centric environments. We are a like-minded couple who are continually striving to achieve exceptional customer service.
We were both inspired to become Finance Brokers, after hearing some not-so-pleasant stories that their friends and family experienced whilst obtaining loans. We both wanted to both make a difference.
After the birth of our daughter, Sharon started with Loan Market in 2014. Being a broker created an opportunity for a balanced work and home life. Sharon took this opportunity with both hands which in turn contributed to her rapid success. We complement each other and work as a team to get the desired outcomes. We recently moved to a new location keeping an eye for growth.
What sets us apart from other brokers
“Treat clients the way you want to be treated” and you will be successful. First rate customer service is our priority.
The backbone of our business is notable customer service and personable qualities. We educate our clients and guide them towards the right product for them after understanding their needs and financial positions. This exceptional customer service has led to many client referrals, which is something we are both very proud of.
We look forward to receiving customer feedback as it assists us with continuously improving our processes. We have two full time customer service managers who look after our clients during their transaction and after settlement as well.
In recognition of her work, Sharon has won and been nominated for industry awards on a number of occasions.
- Finalist - Better Business Awards – Best Residential Broker 2020 - Balpreet Singh Bal
- Finalist - Better Business Awards – Best Customer Service (Office) 2020
- Winner- WA Young Professional Award 2019 - Balpreet Singh Bal
- Finalist- WA Customer Service Award- Individual 2019 - Balpreet Singh Bal
- Balpreet Singh Bal Listed in Top 100 Brokers list by Mortgage Professional Australia 2017,2018 & 2019
- Finalist- AMA Broker of the Year 2018 -Balpreet Singh Bal
- Finalist - Better Business Awards – Best Residential Broker 2017 - Sharon Bal
- Finalist - MPA Young Gun 2015-2016 - Sharon Bal
- Finalist - MFAA Young Professional 2016 - Sharon Bal
- Finalist - AMA Quality Young Gun of the year 2016
- Finalist - ABA Newcomer of the year
Loan Market Awards
- Winner - No. 1 Loan Market Broker WA (Receipted Settlements) 2019, 2018, 2017 - Balpreet Singh Bal
- Winner - Broker of the Year WA 2019, 2018, 2017 ( NPS Customer Service) - Balpreet Singh Bal
- Winner - Top Loan Market Business WA 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016- Loan Market Welshpool
- Winner - No. 1 Loan Market Broker WA (Receipted Settlements) 2016 - Sharon Bal
- Platinum Customer Service Award since 2016