Finding the right home loan, investment loan or commercial loan is about understanding what is important to you. Then we can set about matching the available loan products and features available to your unique needs. We have significant expertise in Property investment and is the focus of my business Vital Wealth Group.
I have diplomas in Finance: Mortgage Broking, Financial Planning and am a licensed Real Estate agent: Bringing these skills and experience together to give you the finance outcome you require.
What ever your location from Brunswick, Melbourne, Richmond, Collingwood, Fitzroy, St Kilda, Carlton, South Yarra, Toorak or surrounding or Outer suburbs, it would give me pleasure to assist you through the finance process of your next property purchase.
My company Vital Wealth Group deals extensively in property investment, this has given me a strong grounding in the area of property investment finance. This includes an understanding of positive and negative gearing. It also includes knowledge on structuring investment loans to maximise the benefits to you, in conjunction with associated finance professionals such as your accountant and/or financial planner.
It isn't often that I make referrals so please take it as a compliment that I have found you to be extremely honest, efficient and Reliable, traits which are important in your line of work yet are seemingly difficult to find. J Bell Moonee Ponds Victoria
Customers and loans
A history in property investment, home and investment finance and management has delivered me to the point where I now am able to offer a comprehensive home loan service from beginning to end in the buying and selling process of real estate.
I take pride in investing time in my clients to ensure they are obtaining a loan that really suits their needs. I have worked closely with real estate agencies for years so I fully understand the pressures associated with buying and selling property. My goal is to get you a great home loan, make sure you understand the finance process, reduce your stress and save you time and money.
Thank-you for all you have done for us. You have made our journey as homeowners a stress-free and pleasurable experience which is appreciated. J, K & T Webb South Morang Victoria
Part of my many skills include being a Licensed Real Estate Agent and although I do not operate in this capacity it has provide unique exposure as to how the real estate business operates. Armed with this knowledge I can ensure you have the good opportunity to acquire the dream home you are after. My experience in bridging finance and other strategies will help you purchase the home you want to buy!
First home buyers
A large number of my clients are first home buyers and I have developed a reputation for being able to guide the first home buyer through the entire home loan process from beginning to end. This includes applying for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG), how to make an offer on a property, arranging a deposit and sourcing conveyancing services.
Thank-You for all your help and assistance, We couldn't have done done it without your help and good guidance. Nadia and Iftikhar, Brunswick Victoria
Commercial property and property development finance
Commercial property investment and development is an area of business that is really taking off. Having developed a number of very good contacts within the commercial finance field, I am able to effectively assist both new and experienced developers to apply for the appropriate commercial finance package to complete their projects.
I cannot fault Tony, he offered me a large range of lenders and I have already referred friends to him. R Pennese Reservoir Victoria
Many of my clients are buying lifestyle properties and have found their traditional lenders are either not able to provide finance for the purchase or will only do so at a higher interest rate. Some lenders are only prepared to lend a reduced percentage of the value of the property. I have successfully negotiated larger rural loans and better interest rates for my clients buying in country areas.
I would like to thankyou for all your help. It helped having someone explain all the goings on around a housing loan and the financial side! I now know that my finances are ok and I now have a house I can be proud of. D Redmond South Morang Victoria
Loans for all types of borrowers
I service clients with all types of loan needs including:
- Full Doc home loans: Standard home loans for applicants with some deposit and ability to prove their income
- Low Doc home loans: Loans where clients are unable to provide evidence to substantiate their stated income
- First home buyers: Loans especially available to first home buyers
- Business loans: Loans for start up or business growth
- Debtor finance: lending against invoices, also against stock or equipment
- Motor vehicle finance: Car or other vehicle loans
- Personal loans: Personal loans unsecured
- Deposit bonds: When providing a cash deposit is difficult, deposit bonds provide a cost efficient alternative
- Non-conforming loans: When circumstances arise that traditional lenders may not be able to finance, non-conforming lenders provide an alternative option. This may be to an impaired credit or short self employment history
- Short term finance: For those occasions when funds are only required for a short period of time, but need to be obtained quickly!
- Development finance: Finance for the development of property including multiple town house developments
- Investor finance: Finance the purchase of single or multiple property investments
- Rural finance: Loans for properties in rural locations, including lifestyle properties or commercial farms.
- Bridging finance: Finance to assist in funding a purchase when you have not sold or settled on the sale of your own home
Tony frequently phoned me to advise me of where we were at with my loan. There was nothing else Tony could do to make the entire process any easier! K Samuel Mill Park Victoria
I offer specialised, professional service to customers in and around the areas of the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan Melbourne, The Mornington Pennisula holds a special place for me so love to assist any clients in this area. Pascoe Vale, Coburg, Brunswick, Preston, Reservoir, Heidelberg, Macleod, Bundoora, Craigieburn, Tullamarine, Essendon, Moonee Ponds and Strathmore.