Loan Market is one of Australasia's largest retail Mortgage Broker groups, providing home loan solutions to thousands of Australians every year. Loan Market Double Bay is an award winning brokerage that boasts an outstanding culture and extremely high staff retention. With a service focus that starts right at the top, career progression and genuine recognition for hard work are critical to this company's success.
One of Loan Market's elite brokers located in Double Bay, Sydney is looking for a contracted Mortgage Broker to manage the leads we generate from our referral partners, as well as build your own referral network. This is the perfect opportunity if you have banking/ lending experience or completed Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking and want to work with an industry leading brokerage.
The role may appeal to existing Bank Lenders/ Relationship Managers/ Mortgage Specialists who believe they should be earning more and operating under a fair and transparent commission structure based on settlements.
This is a Contract (ABN number required) position.
In this role you will work closely with and support the Director to provide excellent service for clients not only through the entire loan process but also to pricing ongoing support to clients long after settlement. In essence, we commit to always being there for our client's financial needs and enquiries.
We, in return as a business will continue to develop and harness your skills, as well as provide you with the autonomy and direction that you want to grow your career as a Mortgage Broker.
We're looking for someone who currently has some of the opportunities we provide our Mortgage Brokers apart from an exciting remuneration package and would like:-
● Lead gen resource from Australia's largest real estate network
● Strong lead generation support via our high quality digital marketing initiatives
● Back office support minimising time spent from lodgement to Settlement
● Access to our very own exclusive referral and leads management system designed to make the referral process easy, trackable and transparent for you and your business partners/referrers
● Monthly sales & technical knowledge group training
● Local dedicated team to support you
● Internationally recognised customer satisfaction program using the Net Promoter Score system
● Collaborative and social intranet tool including training videos and marketing support
● Fantastic progressive and collaborative working culture
● Exciting future career opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate:
● Diploma in Mortgage Broking
● Previous lending experience (essential)
● Willingness to travel to the appointments within the Sydney area and be immaculately dressed at all times and in possession of a working vehicle.
● Strong relationship, communication and networking skills
● Be highly energised and ambitious
● A willingness and passion to deliver exceptional customer service
● Ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
If you are excited by what you've read and are interested in taking the next step in your career, then send through your Cover Letter and Resume to the team at Loan Market Double Bay - firstname.lastname@example.org - Apply Now!