Mortgage Broker Gold Coast
It's that easy! I search hundreds of home loans, features and loan structures to secure the most competitive home loan for my clients financial situation.
- Access to the latest home loan offers across all banks, 44 in total.
- We deal directly with the chosen bank or lender and make the application easy for you.
- Help you understand your credit score which impacts the loan type that best suits your situation.
- Assist you to navigate lending policy to identify lending products to suit specific income and property types.
- Suggest the quickest pathway to fast-track finance approvals.
- Have a personal manager sending you regular updates.
Call us anytime and with a 10 minute chat we can offer you advice on how to proceed, so you can understand your options.
Dayna Hill and Loanmarket are a team of specialised mortgage brokers offering our customers access to around 34 Australian banks. We do the leg work for you.
First Home Buyers
Buying your first home and understanding how to apply is difficult, knowing which bank, what’s the best rate, what is an offset or line of credit, which solicitor, how long does it take… aaaaargh !
Investment lending in Australia is undergoing constant changes as the government attempts to slow the rapid growth in this sector so that property remains affordable for first home owners.
Refinancing is usually done for a few reasons: a better rate, renovations, accessing money to use for a car/holiday or equity to invest
Business / Commercial Loans
Good business finance is invaluable when purchasing and growing your business.
Many self-employed borrowers need a loan that isn't quite standard, mostly because they don't have the full financial history required to get a regular loan.
Debt consolidation can be a handy solution when you are struggling with repayments on several debts.
Are you a winner in this year's budget?
The 2021-22 budget has now been released. There’s a lot of talk and I want to help break down the key initiatives targeting home ownership which could help you get into the property market sooner.
Refinancing Your Home Loan - What You Need To Know
Refinancing your home loan doesn't have to be complicated.
Keep Room In Your Budget For Home Loan Fees
When you’re planning for a mortgage it can be easy to only focus on the biggest expense - the value of the property.