Life is full of firsts. First pet, bestie, car, kiss, job, mortgage - some easier than others.
Do your first time right. Do your first home loan right.
Why choose Loan Market?
An obsession with getting you approved
We live for getting you approved - and keeping it simple - so that you can start enjoying the benefits of your new loan as soon as possible. Let us do the leg-work for you.
The power to negotiate a competitive deals from over 60 lenders.
This isn't our first rodeo. We negotiate exclusive offers on rates and fees from over 1,000 loan options to get the right solution for you.
No cost - we're paid by the lender, not by you.
Seriously, it’s a no brainer. Let’s have a chat and see how you could save.
Download our free guide, 5 steps to doing your first home loan right,
and learn how to:
Nail your deposit and budget
Navigate the loan process
Get the right loan
Understand industry jargon - the loan cheat sheet
Find your dream home
FIND THE RIGHT DEAL FOR YOU
- We have access to 60+ banks and lenders
- No fees* for you, I’m paid by the lender you choose
- The power to negotiate discounts and a better deal
SAVE YOU TIME
- We'll scour the market for you
- Expert research to find you the right loan
- Do all the legwork for your application
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- No jargon! Everything explained simply
- I work for you, not the banks or shareholders
- Make moving in and out a breeze
HELP YOU GET COVERED
- Connect you with building and content insurance
- Arrange mortgage insurance
- Life insurance and income protection for unexpected situations
HELP YOU GROW
- Connect you with a financial expert to keep you on track
- Put a plan in place for the future
- Achieve your goals today
Access to over 60 banks and specialty lenders.
We come highly recommended
4.7 out of 5 stars
Not owned by a bank, led by a family for 26 years (and counting)
Proudly family-owned and led, we were founded in 1995 by Sam White and are part of the White Family Group of Companies. Although we're not in it for the awards, it's great to be recognised as leaders in the industry.