Loan Market Mortgage Broker servicing Geelong, Surfcoast, Torquay, the Bellarine Peninsula and surrounding suburbs
About Sarah Thomson
Mortgage Broker for Geelong, Surfcoast, Torquay, Bellarine Peninsula and surrounding suburbs
“I’ll always try and put myself in my customer’s shoes and truly understand what they need. It’s my responsibility to make sure my clients are empowered to make the right financial decisions.”
As the leader of Loan Market Geelong, Sarah is committed to creating a culture of trust and has built a business that you can relax and feel at home in.
Specialising in home and investment loans, car loans and business loans, no matter what your finance needs are, Sarah is able to help you. She’ll work with you to understand what you want to achieve and will coach you through how you can get there.
- Home Loans
- Investment Loans
- Construction Loans
- Car Loans including Cars, Ute's and 4WD's
- Equipment loans
- Personal loans
Sarah has been a finance broker for 18 years. In 2010, she decided to start growing her business and today, she works with a team of five professionals, each committed to providing ongoing support to their customers.
Sarah aims to provide a personalised experience for all of her new and existing clients. Being a part of one of life’s biggest decision is just the cherry on top.
- 2018 & 2019 "The Adviser" Better Business Awards - Best Regional Broker (Winner)
- 2017-2019 Loan Market Platinum Elite Performer
- 2012-2016 Loan Market Elite Performer
- 2012-2019 Loan Market Top 30 International Broker
- Top 10 International Brokers Choice Award
- MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia)
- COSL (Credit Ombudsman Service Limited)
- WIMBN (Women in Mortgage Business Network)
Sarah was not only very energetic and excited to help us. She kept looking for angles to improve our situation. Left her office KNOWING we had made the right choice - Steven - Armstrong Creek
Sarah was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was friendly, professional and took the time to explain anything we were unsure of. She is very positive and genuine - Nicole - Clifton Springs