Loan Market Mortgage Broker servicing Springfield, Augustine Heights, Ripley and surrounding suburbs
About Mark Barnes
I partner with you to provide the right options to help make it easy to transition to your next step.
As a mortgage and finance broker I do this by understanding where you are now and where you want to be by looking at your options and then working with you every step of the way to get the right loan for you.
Working with people in Greater Springfield and Brisbane, I have discovered that some small business owners, retirees and families have dreams that are a little different to the average person. It can be hard to uncover the full range of lending options available, making it difficult to get the results they are looking for.
As a professional, I find it rewarding helping people in all different situations, such as:
- First time business owners with big ideas without the funds to match or looking for a small business loan to start their venture.
- Existing business owners looking to grow their enterprise. Whether it be updating business equipment, trade finance options or restructuring their current loans to release equity.
- Retirees who find themselves learning about the pension and discovering a whole new range of finance options to suit their lifestyle.
- First home buyers who have not been in their current job for long with or without big incomes and have genuine savings in the bank, still have options available for securing that first home.
- Investors using the equity in their current home and others using the equity in the SMSF.
- Families looking to make their home more their style, upgrade to a larger family home or even buy a bigger new car.
It all starts with a conversation followed up with expert knowledge. Together we explore what it is that you would like to do and review your current financial position. As a mortgage and finance broker I then use my expert knowledge to liaise with lenders and find a loan that’s right for you, keeping you up to date along the way.
I also partner with the community both in Greater Springfield and overseas.
- Westside Community Care – community support programs
- CAP Christians against poverty – Volunteer debt relief programs
- School chaplaincy
- Watoto Children's Choir
- Iron and Clay school ministry
- Empowering Cambodia
What some have said after working with me includes:
‘Thank you for the constant support, being positive and patience with us. We wouldn't have been able to achieve our dreams without you.'
- New home owners from Springfield.
'Could you pass on to Mark our thanks for all his work with our loan and we love our settlement gift. We would happily recommend him should we know anyone looking for a loan.'
- Family transitioning to Ripley, QLD