Loan Market mortgage broker servicing Northern New South Wales, Tamborine Mountain, Gold Coast, and Brisbane
Finding the right loan can be an overwhelming experience, particularly if you have never gone through the journey before. Added to the fact that there are thousands of different loans available, from dozens of providers, it’s little wonder. Even knowing where to start can be stressful. As a Loan Market mortgage broker I work with over 1,000 products - from big name financial institutions you know and trust, to small banks and credit unions - and I work with you to match the right loan to your goals and financial position.
A good broker will:
- Assess your needs and financial position and recommend competitive loan options
- Take the time to explain the full process, from application to settlement
- Do most of the leg work, acting as an intermediary and negotiating with the lender
- Complete mountains of paperwork, leaving you to simply review and add your signature
- Liaise with key parties, including solicitors and real estate agents (and you!) to ensure a smooth settlement
- Perform ongoing reviews for you after settlement to make sure you are always on a competitive loan
Having many years in the finance Industry allows me to cater to my clients needs. Whether you’re a First home buyer, Investor, Refinancing, Building a home or have credit issues - defaults/ bankrupt.
I can assist you with all of the relevant loan types:
Home Loans and refinance, First home buyers, Investment property loans & SMSF, Credit issues - (defaults/ bankrupt), Personal loans, Commercial finance, Equipment finance, Car finance, Construction loans
How can I help clients in each one of these categories?
Whatever your needs, I will be able to assist. If you’re refinancing I can:
- Look at whether you’re eligible for a lower interest rate
- Look at paying off a balloon payment
- Converting a variable rate to a fixed rate loan
- Extract cash equity in your home for improvements / renovations / consolidating debt
Being a first home buyer is a very exciting journey but it is a complex daunting process. I will assist you by:
- Helping you to understand the types of home loans available
- Assist in choosing the right one for your situation
- Confirm whether you’re eligible for a First Home Owners Grant or any State government assistance
- Assist with completing all the necessary paperwork
Investment & SMSF lending allows you to borrow money to purchase assets, such as property. I can guide you through this slightly different process and it’s sometimes complexities.
Even if you have a credit impairment, I have the lenders who specialise in this area of loans.
We understand that the finance process can be a little intimidating. Don’t worry – we carefully walk you through the paperwork and provide answers to your questions. Our commitment to you is that we will make the process of obtaining finance as simple as possible. We’ve built our reputation on taking care of our customers with honesty, integrity and efficiency. It is from this foundation that we continue to build long term relationships with our clients.