First appointment checklist
1. INCOME VERIFICATION
- Pay slips – computerised 2 most recent consecutive
- Payment Summary for the last financial year (Group Certificate)
- Current Lease Agreement for any investment properties owned
- Information relating to any investment income - Term Deposit, Shares or Managed Investments if applicable
- Most recent Centrelink Statement to evidence your Family A & B income assistance if applicable
- Child Support Agency statement (child maintenance) income if applicable
** Please note - Self employed clients require different documentation. Please advise me if you are self employed and I can give you the specific document requirements.
- Bank statements showing sufficient funds to complete the transaction ie your deposit towards your property purchase
3. CURRENT CAR/PERSONAL LOANS & or CREDIT CARD/STORE CARDS
- Information relating to any current debts or credit cards limits you may have. The most recent bank statement to evidence the current balance, minimum contracted monthly repayment and account details
- Identification sufficient to complete FTRA 100 Points
- Originals of - Drivers Licence (40), Passport (70) or Birth Certificate (70)
Please note: Whilst the above information is helpful for us to provide an accurate solution to your financial goal, it is not MANDATORY to supply this information in order to proceed with a meeting.