First home buyers
First of all, congratulations on taking this exciting step to purchase your first home!
I absolutely love helping my first home buyer clients reach their goal of home ownership. It is such an exciting time and something to feel very proud of.
Often first home buyers are a little uncertain of how the lending process works. My job as a Finance Specialist is to help you understand the process from beginning to end allowing you to decide what is optimal for your future.
I will help you understand:
- How much you can comfortably borrow
- How much deposit you may need
- The details surrounding the first home buyers grant
- The fees and charges associated with purchasing a home and what Government concessions are available to you as a first home buyer
- The documentation required for the specific lender we choose
How it works:
- After our initial contact I will email you a list of the documentation you will need available at our first meeting. This information will be very helpful to determine what your current situation is.
- I will meet with you to discuss your financial goals. We will then talk through your current financial situation so I have a picture of what options we have available.
- I will then go away and assess your ability to borrow money based on the information you have provided. We will then discuss the options that are available to you.
- If you are in a position to move forward, I will then provide you with a list of the most suitable lending options according to your needs. I will outline the pros and cons of each of these options so you can choose what is your most suitable option.
- Once you have decided which loan product is the most suitable, I will provide you with a more detailed list of documentation specific to that lender. I try to be as thorough as possible here so we only have to do this once! There is nothing worse for you than having to keep going back during the loan process to source more documentation.
- I will complete all of the required paperwork on your behalf and submit your finance application to the lender.
- My team and I will monitor your application and provide you with regular updates so you know where your application is up to every step of the way.
- Once your loan is approved, I will meet with you to assist with the completion of the loan contracts. I am also a Commissioner of Declaration; as your mortgage documents need to be witnessed, this will save us time in the process.
- Once the loan documents are returned to the lender, my team and I will continue to manage your application right through to settlement. You will be communicated to during this process. Once the lender is ready, we will communicate with your Solicitor to ensure a settlement booking can be made and we settle on time.
- Congratulations!! Your new home settled! You can now collect your keys and start moving. Well done!!
My goal is to take the stress out of the lending process. You will not have to communicate directly with the lender at all – I will do it all for you.
For those who are not quite ready to purchase but would like to, I can help you reach your savings goals by providing you with a budget calculator to assist with saving your home deposit. This will help you to stay on track and reach your goal of home ownership sooner. I will check in and keep you accountable. There is nothing better than seeing your bank balance grow each week and nothing more rewarding than buying your first home.
"We were referred to Lisa through a real estate agent when first looking to purchase our first home and we are so thankful for the recommendation! Lisa has not only made the process of purchasing our first home a seamless one, she’s made it so enjoyable and incredibly exciting. Right from the first meeting Lisa was so warm and overly accommodating. We were always kept in the loop through verbal and physical communication – and at every stage of the process Lisa was clear, concise and delivered every piece of communication with a smile. We are so glad we went through Lisa – and look forward to working with her again to purchase our second property. Would highly recommend using Lisa Winning before talking to any banks or brokers."
Michael & Philip – Bulimba
If you are thinking of buying your first home, I’d love to hear from you. For an obligation free appointment please contact me on 0424 463 302.