Mortgage broker servicing all areas of Western Sydney, the Hills and South West Sydney
Marco is able to advise on:
- Saving for your property deposit
- Improving your borrowing capacity
- Simultaneous selling and buying homes
- How to pay off credit card debt
- Releasing equity to fund an investment property purchase
- The use of gifts and guarantees as a means to get on the property ladder
The home loan service includes:
- Initial discussion and understanding of what you require and the time frame
- Fast decision on your borrowing capacity
- Fact finding consultation process
- Advice and receipt of all documents prior to submission
- Pre-credit assessments
- Loan application submission
- Feedback on approval process
- Work with lenders, agents and solicitors to manage the process through to settlement
Gig workers and home loans; can it work?
Tightening loan conditions, rising house prices, low wage growth...it all makes for a pretty tough environment for gig workers looking to buy a home.
Royal Commission, mortgage broking and the big four banks.
The mortgage industry have hit the headlines as the royal commission examine all elements of financial services. But who does the broker work for and what does it all mean for referral partners?
Number crunch: The nitty gritty of buying your home
Buying your first place? The numbers can be scary, that’s for sure. But while the kinds of figures involved are intimidating, knowledge is power. And if you can get your head around these basics, you’re honestly most of the way there.