Mortgage broker servicing all areas of Western Sydney, the Hills and South West Sydney
Marco is able to advise on:
- Saving for your property deposit
- Improving your borrowing capacity
- Simultaneous selling and buying homes
- How to pay off credit card debt
- Releasing equity to fund an investment property purchase
- The use of gifts and guarantees as a means to get on the property ladder
The home loan service includes:
- Initial discussion and understanding of what you require and the time frame
- Fast decision on your borrowing capacity
- Fact finding consultation process
- Advice and receipt of all documents prior to submission
- Pre-credit assessments
- Loan application submission
- Feedback on approval process
- Work with lenders, agents and solicitors to manage the process through to settlement
Negative gearing, capital gains and a possible Labor victory
With the recent leadership spill - many questions have been raised. What does it mean for Australians and the housing market? Two things come to mind…
Rates are rising, but who will join the party?
Westpac has broken the rate rise stalemate between the Big4 when it decided to raise home loan interest rates. With the official cash rate staying put by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) and 3 of the Big4 now with a rate rise in play, who else will play copy cat and hike up their rates too?
Bank or broker? Who should help you with your loan.
While there’s a lot to know when it comes to getting competitive, hassle-free advice on a loan, the question remains do you go with your bank or a mortgage broker?