Getting through the mortgage maze can be daunting at the best of times.
Finding the lowest interest rate can be as easy as a google search, but knowing what to look for and the potential issues each transaction can present is a challenge in itself. The key is in understanding ‘how’ your circumstances fit into the lending maze and which lender to choose is best done with experience and understanding.
So, this is what we do;
1. Coffee Time We sit down together and I ask you a lot of questions. This helps me to really understand you and why you are doing what you’re doing. This uncovers so much information which helps me to build the framework. Here is a checklist of information you will need to bring.
2. Design and Build I come back to you with options that are built just for you, providing you with the pros and cons to each so you know exactly what you are getting into.
3. Analyse and Decide The choice is yours. With all the hard work out of the way and all questions answered picking the product that has been built for you now seems easy.
4. Apply and Approve Our support team steps in and make you feel like a star. We get you to autograph all the formal stuff and then we handle the rest of your application with the lender from submission to approval, right through to settlement.
5. Keeping You Informed We walk you through each step keeping you informed the whole time by either phone or email, answering any questions you have and advising you of where your application is at. If you are getting finance to purchase a new property, we think think ahead for you providing you with checklists ensuring no stone is left unturned.
6. Aftercare Once your finance has been finalised we don’t just send you on your way. We check in to see that all your aftercare needs and queries are met - ie. account logins, direct debits etc etc. We also like to check in every now and then (but not too often) just to make sure your loan is still leading the pack. And if not, it’s coffee time again. My shout!
Why seek finance advice from me?
Having been a specialist in Mortgage Lending since 1999 has given me experience across thousands of scenarios and transactions each with varying challenges along the way.
I understand the importance of such a big decision to invest, including the stress it can cause. This is why my team and I simplify it for you by doing the groundwork on your behalf and keeping you informed every step of the way, while answering any questions or concerns you have. I am here to share my knowledge with you.
Given that there are hundreds of home loans available it would be quite easy to think that everything starts here, but it doesn’t.
My advice will help you determine how to best move forward with your finance decision by setting an effective strategy matched to your lifestyle. Once this is done the choice of lender and product becomes clearer based around who fits you.
Beyond me is a team of talented people who are an integral part of my business, taking care of the process to ensure your application runs smoothly right through to settlement. Communicating proactively with the bank and all other parties involved which can often include real estate agents, solicitors and sometimes your existing bank, is needed to keep all parts running smoothly.
It’s these extras that we focus on in our business allowing you to get on with your business.
You don’t need to reside in Melbourne, I can assist you if you are interstate or even overseas.
Want to know how we do what we do? Give us a call today. I will be happy to have a chat about putting your financial puzzle together.
Loan types I specialise in
I can assist and advise on a range of loan types and scenarios, possessing a solid understanding of the workings of lending facilities and am relentless in sourcing a solution for every opportunity put before me.
I am highly skilled in achieving excellent results in the following areas of lending;
Residential - Home Loans
- First Home Buyers
- Unit Development
- Property Subdivisions
- Commercial Finance
- Self Employed
- SMSF (Self-Managed Super Funds)
- Equipment Finance
From my many years in the finance industry, I have built up a strong network of trusted professionals to help you with all aspects of your finance needs and inquiries.
These are professionals who I use personally and within my business every single day.
- Financial Planners
- Real Estate Agents
- Architects & Property Subdivision Experts
- Personal and Car Loan Specialists
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Credit Adviser (CA)
- Full Member of MFAA since 1998 (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia)
- Member of COSL (Credit Ombudsman Service Limited)
Awards and Accolades
- Elite Performer 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Number 1 Broker (Vic) 2008
- National Top 20 Broker 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- International Top 20 Broker 2014
- Australian Broking Awards - Finance Broker of the Year 2015 (Finalist)
- Better Business Awards - Best Finance Broker 2014, 2015, 2017 (Finalist)
- Better Business Awards - Residential Broker 2013 (Finalist)
- Better Business Awards - Best Customer Service - Individual 2017 (Finalist)
- Brokers Choice Award 2012 Delivered by votes cast by my peers of more than 150 mortgage brokers in Victoria
- CEO's Choice Award 2012 Issued by Management for my contribution to the Loan Market group and peers
- MPA Industry Top 100 Broker list 2008 and 2012
Most notably though, and my greatest achievements are my
- Brokers Choice Award 2012
- Top 30 Performer Nationally since 2007
- Top 3 Broker (Vic) 2000, 02 & '03
- Independent Broker of the Year 2004