First Home Buyers
Buying your first home can be daunting task & for good reason. It will more than likely be the single biggest financial decision you will make. The good news is that you’re not alone, every first home buyer goes through the same thing.
The difference is the process everyone goes through, you've probably heard of some horror stories & you have probably heard of some really good experiences.
Buying your first home should be an exciting & rewarding experience & we strive to make this a reality for all our clients.
We achieve this through a number of different ways, one being education. Educating our clients on everything they need to know & what to expect provides optimum understanding through the whole process.
We have laid out a step by step process to buying your first home; this puts your mind at ease & takes any unwanted stress out of the equation.
Step 1 : Initial Appointment
- Sit down and establish financial goals for the future
- Collect information to establish current financial position
- Calculated borrowing power based off of information provided
- Establish how much deposit is required to purchase for desired amount
- Set up a savings plans & budget if more deposit is required
Step 2 : Pre-Approval
- Run through different loan options to suit your needs
- Collect all required documentation as per the lenders request
- Submit application for pre-approval with lender of choice
- Receive pre-approval letter from lender (The hard part is done!)
Step 3 : Finding A Property
- Establish the area you wish to buy in
- Set up realestate.com alerts for your chosen area
- Work with our real estate agents to help find your dream property
- Submit your offer once property is found
Step 4 : Contract of Sale
- Your offer is accepted, congratulations!
- Convert pre-approval to full approval
- Sign loan contracts
- Put appropriate insurances in place ASAP (Important!)
Step 5 : Settlement
- Parties from your side as well as the sellers side will meet & exchange documents & money
- Pick up your keys & move in!!!