About Nelum Wijeratne
Home Loans in the Hills Area
I'm a Home Loan Specialist working in the Hills Area with access to more than 30 Banks or Lenders. I have over 10 years' experience as a Mortgage Broker and over 25 years experience as an Accounting Executive.
Whilst applying for a home loan can seem overwhelming, with my background in accounting and extensive experience in the mortgage broking industry, it doesn't have to be.
I'm well equipped
- B. Comm
- Chartered Accountant
- Cert IV(Finance and Mortgage Broking)
- Over 10 years as a Mortgage Broker
- Over 25 years as an Accounts Executive
- Previously worked as a Bank Manager and Lending Manager at a major bank
- I have good and long relationships with the major banks
Services I provide
- I'm able to guide you through applying for a Home Loan and make the process as simple as possible.
- I'm always contactable if you have any concerns or questions
- I'm able to organise finance for Owner-Occupiers and Investors and have extra expertise in organising finance for First Home Buyers to make the process seamless. I will accurately assess your situation, present your home loan options and help you complete the necessary paperwork and access government grants if appropriate and available.
- Refinancing of existing loans
- I am able to arrange Family Pledges such that if you do not have a deposit I am able to arrange finance using family properties with equity.
- In certain situations I am able to get approval for loans even if you do not have the required 5% genuine savings
I am proud to say that 100% of my clients have been happy with my service.
Please contact me to discuss your Home Loan Needs; I would be glad to be of assistance.
Are you a winner in this year's budget?
The 2021-22 budget has now been released. There’s a lot of talk and I want to help break down the key initiatives targeting home ownership which could help you get into the property market sooner.
Refinancing Your Home Loan - What You Need To Know
Refinancing your home loan doesn't have to be complicated.
Keep Room In Your Budget For Home Loan Fees
When you’re planning for a mortgage it can be easy to only focus on the biggest expense - the value of the property.