BIG TIP. Save lots of $$. Make your Home Loan double as your Savings Account
Here's what you do.
(1) Get your employer to put your pay straight into your loan. That gives you an instant saving on bank interest. In fact every spare dollar can be put into your loan.
(2) Normally you would be taxed on any interest earned on money in your savings account. So why leave spare money in your savings account? Park any spare funds in your home loan instead!!
(3) Use your credit card (and earn reward points) to make all your purchases during the 30 or 40 day period where you don't pay interest. That means you can leave your pay in your home loan longer. Which in turn pays your loan off faster.
(4) Many home loans now allow you to BPAY or PAY ANYONE direct from your loan. So Bpay your credit card at the due date direct from the loan.
(5) If you need cash, just redraw the required funds from your home loan (No cost)
Need more information? Call me today!