Brokerpedia has been updated
To start using the new and improved Brokerpedia, you will need to download the mobile app (on both mobile and PC), since the old version is no longer being supported.
To do this, follow the below steps.
1. Click into Brokerpedia in MyCRM under Resources
2. A popup will appear, please enter your mobile number and click “Send”
3. You should receive an SMS with a link to the App Store or, for android, the Play Store (and an access code) – example below:
If you do not get the SMS, you can resend the SMS to the same or a different mobile number from your computer as the below popup will explain.
4. Clicking the link in the SMS will take you to the Brokerpedia page on either the App Store or Play Store (for Apple or Android phones), where you can download the app
5. After the app is downloaded open the app and click “New to Mobile? Sign Up”, even if you’ve used Brokerpedia before
6. Please enter your details – including the Access code you received in the SMS, and then click submit
7. Once your account has been created, your desktop will automatically be redirected to new Brokerpedia, you can also go to https://www.brokerpedia.com.au/home