End of Financial Year - Get Organised
Yes it is that time of year again, Tax Time!
Tax time doesn't have to be too daunting if you prepare and get yourself organised. Whether you are a PAYG employee, self employed or a property investor you need to get all your paperwork, documents, receipts, invoices and other other paperwork together to present to your accountant in the coming months.
Here is a list of a few items you should get ready for your accountant:
- Payment summary from your employer
- Any receipts for work related expenses
- Your business records for self employed individuals
- Details of your rent and property expenses for Investors
- Copy of your depreciation schedule (Investment Property)
- Any share statements, dividend records
Tax time does not need to be as daunting as it seems. Get organised, get your paperwork ready and book in an appointment with your Accountant. Who knows, you might get a nice tax refund!!