Extra Paper Work you may require

Sometimes you may need to supply extra documents depending on your situation.

They could be:

* Statements showing six months of savings

* Evidence of shares or investments

* Rates notice for any property you already own

* Copy of the deposit receipt paid to your Real Estate agent

* A copy of the sales contract for your existing property ( if the deposit is to come from the sale of an existing property)

*A Statutory declaration (if any part of the deposit is a gift), stating the amount of the gift and that it is non- repayable

As I said it all depends on your current situation so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me

Carol King

0409 647 414