Loan Market celebrates 19 finalists in industry awards
Loan Market and its network brokers have been named finalists in 12 categories of the 2018 Australian Mortgage Awards (AMAs), including the prestigious Aggregator of the Year title.
In total, Loan Market has 19 finalists across 13 awards categories, its largest representation in the AMAs over the last five years.
Loan Market Executive Chairman Sam White said: “I’d like to congratulate our network members whose commitment to excellence and best practice has culminated in our largest ever contingent of AMA finalists”.
“Indeed, since 2014 - when we contested three categories - our presence in the AMAs has grown yearly. This is a reflection of the outstanding talent we house and the systems and support tools Loan Market offers to brokers so they can concentrate their efforts on servicing their customers.
“Awards aren’t the reason our brokers get out of bed in the morning, but it gives me great satisfaction to see their knowledge, aptitude and work ethic recognised amongst the industry’s best.”
Mr White said he was also excited to receive confirmation Loan Market would vie for the honour of Aggregator of the Year for brands with more than 500 brokers.
“Our brand’s success is heavily influenced by the activities of our on-the-ground brokers, who share our commitment to the customer. Whilst it’s a corporate category, our brokers should take great pride in this acknowledgment, as well,” he said.
In addition to the Loan Market Group being named as a finalist in Aggregator of the Year, the broker network will also vie for:
- Bluestone Brokerage of the Year (Diversification) – Loan Market Geelong
- ANZ Brokerage of the Year (1-5 staff) – Loan Market Bayside
- Brokerage of the Year (6-20) – Loan Market New Farm
- NextGen.Net New Brokerage of the Year – Loan Market Wyndham; Bernard Desmond
- Best Customer Service from an Individual Office - Bernard Desmond
- Australian Broker Most Effective Online Presence - Broker - Bernard Desmond
- ANZ Broker of the Year - Commercial - Daniel Green
- ALI Group Broker of the Year: Insurance (Mortgage Protection and Life) – Sarah Thomson, Loan Market Geelong
- Pepper Money Broker of the Year: Specialist Lending – Aaron Greffenius and Jason Miller, Loan Market Picton
- Equity-One Broker of the Year (Productivity) – Josh Bartlett, Loan Market Bayside; Balpreet Bal, Loan Market Welshpool; Bernard Desmond; Josh Gilbert
- MFAA Young Gun of the Year (Franchise) – Mick O’Shea; Bernard Desmond; Michael Vasilaras
- Bankwest Best Aggregator BDM – Suzi Trajonovski, Loan Market
The announcement of AMAs finalists follows on from Loan Market being named the Major Brokerage of the Year – Franchise, at the Australian Broker Awards in June.