Loan Market Group international award winners announced
Loan Market Group has revealed their international award winners, highlighting businesses who excel across areas including; customer service, process efficiency, diversification and volume at a black-tie Gala held at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on the Gold Coast last night.
In its 19th year, a total of 350 delegates attended the event, which recognised top performers for the previous financial year across 27 categories.
The biggest winner on the night was Josh Bartlett of Loan Market Bayside who was named the Number 1 International Individual Broker after a spectacular 12 months where he met his goal to write more than $200,000 million in loans.Upon winning Mr Bartlett was matter-of-fact in his acceptance saying that he simply could not have reached his ambitious goal without a talented and driven team supporting him.
“12 months ago I set my goal for the coming year, from that moment everything my team and I worked towards was focused on that target,” he said.
“My team are the backbone of the business, constantly striving to be better. We focus on the customer and upskill daily with training and learning sessions. We are extremely proud to be recognised by this award and is a testament to all the hard work.”
Other major winners on the night included;
- Simon McGuirk who took home the Wealth Market Financial Adviser of the Year title.
- Daniel Green who aggregates Green Finance with Loan Market was named Number 1 Commercial Broker and Number 1 Asset Finance.
- Loan Market’s Customer Service Manager of the Year awards were won by Michelle Heywood (Australia) and Teresa Payne (New Zealand).
- Six Best New Brokers were recognised by state including Heath Williams (NSW/ACT), Bernard Desmond (VIC/TAS), Mark West (SA/NT), Belinda Albert (WA), Terri Johnson (QLD) and Paulette Trotter (New Zealand).
- Gopal Sreenivasan took out the International Top Franchise Business Award.
- Jason Basseal (Australia) and Karen Tatterson (New Zealand) were awarded the coveted Corby-Mills Brokers Choice Award, as voted by brokers, while Sarah Thomson and Bruce Patten received the Chairman’s Choice for Outstanding Contribution to the Group for outstanding work.
- Loan Market Executive Chairman, Sam White said the night was a celebration of businesses who offer exceptional customer service.
“In the face of a challenging market, it is so impressive to see many of our brokers and advisers have such an outstanding year.
As a business, we continue to go from strength-to-strength experiencing an 11 per cent growth in the number of customers we’ve helped in the last 12 months, and those customers continue to be delighted with our broker's service as we have a 4.8 out of 5 on Product Review. This is a testament to the high quality of service offered by Loan Market Group," he said.
“Congratulations to all our winners on a fantastic year.”