Make sure your home stays yours!
Would you rather have a heart attack and lose your home or have a heart attack and lose your mortgage?
Our responsibility goes beyond helping you with the right loan. We need to ensure that you understand the risks and make sure that you're protected against them.
Whilst many of us have mortgages that will span over a period of thirty years, there are also many of us who don’t have loan protection or any income protection policy in place.
What are the risks?
- Serious illnesses such as: cancer, heart attack, Dementia, Alzheimers, Stroke
- Death and Terminal illness
- Accidental Injury
- 60% of Australians believe they would need to sell an asset if they lost their income for 3 months
- It is estimated that 1 in 2 males and 1 in 3 females will be diagnosed with cancer by their 83rd birthday
- 36% of cancer sufferers experience significant financial difficulties
- 48% of the ALI Group's claims paid in the 2015/2016 financial year were for people aged 40 and UNDER
Most people don't like to think about it, but having a plan in place for the unexpected is vital.
Real estate is one of the most valuable assets people own and most people work most of their lives to be able to have it. Knowing your loan is protected gives you added peace of mind if you're unable to keep making payments.
What can Loan or Income Protection help you with?
- Pay your bills
- Keep your home
- Access better medical care
- Support your family
Personal protection is something we are passionate about and in a community such as Geelong we hear all too often the ramifications of not having the correct cover.