Should I buy an Investment property now?
What are my options?
You can buy an investment property in your own name, under company or in Self Managed Super Funds which is proving very popular at the moment.
What steps should I take?
1. Talk to your Broker and Accountant / Financial Planner.
You will need a deposit or equity in another property or a guarantor. You should get advice on structuring your loan whether you are purchasing in Self managed or company and also tax advice.
2. Get pre-approval and who offers the right rates and products to suit what your investment goals are.
3. Make an offer and get contract signed. Also get a Rental appraisal and a great managing agent.
4. Get valuations ordered and move pre-approved to unconditional approval.
5. Sign documents and return to Solicitor for settlement booking. You may need to sign with a Financial Planner and Accountant also depending on loan structure.
Any questions please call me
ph 0409 647 414