1 June 2021
Effective Monday 7 June 2021, the below changes will apply to the Priority Refinance (FASTRefi) process:
- The loan amount threshold requiring First Title underwriting will increase from $1.5m to $2m.
- The use of Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) will be allowed for FASTRefi applications as an alternative to providing loan statements.
- A one-month interest only payment buffer is being added back into the payout figure calculation.
The FASTRefi calculator in BrokerHub will be updated to incorporate these changes.
Fixed Rate Lock-In process
Fixed Rate Lock-In* allows your clients to secure an advertised Fixed Interest Rate for up to 90 days before their new Fixed Rate Home Loan settles. Fixed Rate Lock-In is available from the pre-approval stage of the loan application.
Find out more on how to apply Fixed Rate Lock-In to a St.George home loan.
We are listening to your feedback and are continually making updates and improvements to BrokerHub to make it a better experience for you. Below are recent changes we have made to BrokerHub functionality:
- Customer name added to email subject lines.
- Missing information flag added.
- Increase login attempts to 3 attempts.
- Password extension to 90 days.